The Ride Like a Pro Experience available by download! (Practice Guide can be downloaded from the homepage) Please make sure your email address is correct! If not, you will not receive your email confirmation with your download link. No closed captioning. English only. PLEASE USE THE CHROME BROWSER for downloads! Mozilla will forever give you problems trying to download and save to your devices!!!
Please make sure to download and SAVE the video to your device. If you do not know how to download and save digital downloads to your specific device, PLEASE DO A GOOGLE SEARCH on how to download and save videos!!! For mobile devices, click on the download URL ONE TIME, PLEASE allow the video to download to your phone, IPad, PC, etc. If you try to watch the video as it's downloading, you will forever have problems. For PC's, click SAVE AS once you click on the link, PLEASE allow the video to download to your device so you have it forever. If many multiple downloads are detected, the system shuts down the link. This is NOT a streaming video, you must DOWNLOAD and SAVE to your device. ONCE AGAIN, Downloads were built using the CHROME BROWSER, makes downloading a snap! Please use CHROME!!
The Ride Like a Pro Experience contains all the information from my previous Ride Like a Pro DVD’s plus, much more! This video replaces our NEW Ride Like a Pro.
· More tips and tricks for handling heavy-weight motorcycles.
· Even easier explanations in a simple step-by-step format.
· You’ll see the common mistakes riders make and how to avoid those mistakes.
· Camera angles from the rider’s point of view in front, behind, and above.
· You’ll see riders who have learned the three motor officer techniques directly from my last DVD. You’ll see how they did it and how you can do the same thing.
· Women riders on heavyweight motorcycles as well as five men riders demonstrate the techniques with confidence and ease.
· You’ll see new and challenging exercises made simple and easy.
In this video we use a wide variety of motorcycles from luxury tourers to sport bikes and everything in between.
Learn how to master the three motor officer techniques from The Ride Like a Pro Experience . (1 hour 23 minutes long).
No subtitles, no closed captioning. (Copyright 2021 The Ride Like a Pro Experience)