OUR CLASS LOCATION: Port Richey - Florida My classes are for the experienced rider wanting to enhance their motorcycle skills. I base my course on my Police training and it will have your confidence and skills improving 100% before my 4 hour class is complete. Class starts at 9AM, over at 1PM. Our class is NOT for beginner riders. We ask that you have at least 1500 miles under your belt and are comfortable with your motorcycle before signing up for our class. This is not a class to receive your motorcycle endorsement. The cost of the class is $165.00, use the add to cart button to reserve your spot in class with a $50.00 non-refundable deposit. If you sign up for the class with your deposit and do not show up, you will lose your deposit. Many riders are waiting to take my class. By Clicking the "Add to Cart Button" you are agreeing that you understand the following:
- All Riders understand that taking this course involves certain risks.
- There is a possibility that you may drop your motorcycle and damage same.
- You also understand there is a possibility that you may injure yourself.
- You have insurance on Yourself and your motorcycle.
- You take full responsibility for your actions and will not hold Jerry Palladino a/k/a Jerry Motorman Palladino, Inc. liable for any injury to yourself or any damage done to your motorcycle.
- All riders must provide their own Motorcycle and please wear your proper protective riding gear.
- All riders must have their helmet, gloves, and boots over the ankle.